Whether you’re upgrading your computer listening experience or getting ready to make some music of your very own, the Eris E5 studio monitors are designed to deliver a smooth and accurate frequency response. Equipped with 80W of powerful Class AB bi-amplification, flexible connectivity, and a robust suite of acoustic tuning controls to mitigate room anomalies, Eris E5 speakers deliver superior sound in a stylish design.
About this item
- An outstanding way to upgrade your monitoring so that your mixes translate.
- Now comes included with Studio One Prime and Studio Magic plug-in suite, over $1000 USD worth of music production software.
- 5.25-inch woven composite woofer delivers solid low-end sound with minimal bass distortion.
- 1-inch ultra-low-mass silk-dome tweeter eliminates harshness and provides balanced high-frequency sound.
- 80 watt, Class AB bi-amplification provides plenty of volume and headroom for nearfield monitoring.
- Balanced XLR and 1/4-inch inputs plus unbalanced RCA inputs provide all the connections you may need.
- Acoustic tuning controls let you contour your sound to best meet your mixing environment.
- Equipped with a front-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction.
- Contains RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, and subsonic protection.
- 102 dB maximum continuous SPL.