Behringer ECM-8000 Condenser Microphone
The quality of a job ultimately depends on the quality of the used tools. For such a critical task as the measurement of the frequency response, only absolutely reliable tools can be used. Behringer's ECM8000 gives you the possibility to achieve this.
The ECM8000 can be used with nearly any Real-Time Analyzer that provides a phantom power within +15 V to +48 V. Due to the ultra-linear frequency response of the microphone, the analyzer only gets the signal that is in the room.
Rely on your ears and on the ECM8000.
- Sophisticated electret condenser measurement microphone
- Ultra-linear frequency response for absolute measurement-precision
- Evenly weighted, true omnidirectional pattern
- Phantom powered +15V to +48V
- Rugged construction and sleek, modern design
- Low Noise XLR output with gold-plated contacts
- Perfect in combination with the Ultra-Curve DSP8000
- Checking the frequency response characteristics of studio control monitors and PAs.
- Automated room measurements in combination with the Ultra-Curve DSP8000
- As a room-microphone for recording
- Type: electret condenser, omni-directional
- Impedance: 600 Ohms
- Sensitivity: - 60 dB
- Bandwidth: 15 Hz to 20 kHz
- Connector: gold-plated XLR
- Phantom power: +15 V to +48 V